Introduction- This is a simple introduction to what I find important to living life, living to the fullest, making the most of every moment, fulfilling duties, and still finding joy.
Planning the Work 1 - We must all determine what is important to us. This post is intended to focus you on your priorities.
Planning the Work 2 - Hands-on solutions for determining how and when to accomplish our priorities.
IN THE KITCHEN:
- Artichokes - preparing & cooking
- Buying Canned Tomatoes
- Buying Mushrooms
- Cabinet & Pantry Organization - A tour of my kitchen
- Calendaring Update - More solutions from readers!
- Command Central @ Home - Keep everyone's schedule and messages in one place.
- "Cutting In" Butter - I devised a quicker way to get butter incorporated into the flour for pastry dough. Check it out!
- Glass Food Storage - Glass or plastic?
- Grocery Shopping Tips - How to save more money and still keep a well-stocked kitchen
- Jelly Jar Labels - downloads in the post
- Keeping Herbs Fresh - a simple solution for preserving herbs and greens
- Keeping Fruit Fresher Longer - A quick rinse in vinegar water does the trick!
- Keeping Often-used Recipes Handy
- Menu-Planning - My conflicts with menu-planning and top tips for making it happen.
- Nutrition - Ideas on nutrition and how it can affect not only your health, but also your grocery budget.
- Pantry Staples - A list of things I always have on hand
- Salt Water Thaw - a quicker way to safely thaw meats.
- Spice Jar Labels - a decorative way to keep your spices fresh and in order.
AROUND THE HOUSE:
- The Home Cozies - 7 Tips to making a really cozy atmosphere in your space
- Bulletin Board
Mirror and Shelf
- Thrifty Finds - Thrift Store Treasures
- Trudy's Treasures - Handstitched Scripture
- Trudy's Treasures - Philosophy on Clutter
- Erin's Classroom Curtains
- Toile Curtain for Powder Room
- Furniture Re-Do - Step-Stool: Recovered and Repainted
- Kids' Rooms
- Newels - a tongue-in cheek approach to new newels
- How to make piping
- Framed and Stenciled Burlap Sign
- Forsythia Wreath with Cork Monogram
- Chalkboard for the Porch
- Front Garden Makeover
- Bribery - OK ... so this is a little tongue-in-cheek, but it worked for potty-training and piano practice!
- Attacking the Mail Monster - Tips for handling the junk mail, the invitations, the bills ... all the things that can become a Monster Pile on the kitchen counter!
- Gratitude - The reason I can Simply Live is because of all the blessings in my Life!
- Music Book Bags - I made these for my piano students as a gift, but every music needs one!
- The 15-Minute Trick - Get more done in less time.
- Managing Time - My story of choosing a calendar for my busy 'mom' life ... will it be paper or digital?
ONE LITTLE WORD (2013)